Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back to our regularly scheduled programs

I really did try to take 2 weeks off from work and responsibilities while my family was visiting, but only succeeded to varying degrees. The down side of running your own business and making yourself responsible for keeping a community website up to date is that you can't just walk out of your office, turn off the cell phone and let someone else worry about it while you're gone.

So, I put out all the big fires and let the rest wait. Until Sunday afternoon at about 4 p.m. when I started getting this guilty panicky feeling about the piles on my desk.

I have much to share about community happenings, personal tidbits and the Things To Do In Chelsea website updates. But this one thing will have to wait until after the Monday morning coffee. See you then!

No comments: