Saturday, September 8, 2007

Garage Sale Finder retires for the season

The experimental Garage Sale Listings feature on the Things To Do In Chelsea website is retiring for the season. I received A LOT of positive feedback from people on the street about this handy tool, so I hope next year it can continue.

If you like the Chelsea Area Garage Sale Listings and would like to see it continue in the spring of 2008, then please help spread the word that I need a volunteer to help keep it updated. My most capable and generous volunteer, who updated the listings all summer, is now planning to move out of state. And unfortunately, without a replacement for her, this feature on the Things To Do In Chelsea website will probably not continue.

Job requirements are simply an ability to peruse various garage sale resource listings, login to an administrative account and enter relevant information. If interested, please email me at contact@thingstodoinchelsea.com.

No comments: