Friday, October 5, 2007

Haven't visited e-Washtenaw lately? You should!

Having woken up with a bit of sore throat -- which is hopefully due to the fact that I'm suffering from major allergies right now -- my perfectly logical self immediately thought, "What if it's measles!!!"

In case you haven't been keeping up with the news, there has been a measles outbreak in Ann Arbor. With my minor ailment and this news in mind, I was compelled to visit the e-Washtenaw Public Health website to learn more. Ok, no high fever. Check. No rash. Check. Let's move on. So now that I don't have measles, I started browsing the rest of the Health Pages and the e-Washtenaw site as a whole. I have been there plenty of times before, but usually it was a quick visit to find the location of a local park, or the address of the County Clerk to get a birth certificate.

The e-Washtenaw site is definitely worth a peek. It is easy on the eyes, well organized and choc full o' useful information. Here are some links to get you started:
It's a great resource for anyone who lives, works, or visits the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Saline and Ypsilanti areas.

No comments: