Monday, December 31, 2007

The last post of 2007 - Happy New Year!

I have tried my best to stay away from the computer during the holiday break while the kids are off school. With the exception of checking email after they go to bed, and a client project that needed to be wrapped up before the end of the year, I've been doing pretty well.

Funny how many extra hours I have in a day when I'm not distracted by electronics. Ironically, now that I have dedicated to spending more time with them, the kids have been distracted with their new Leapster games and Webkinz pets. Ah well, it has given me time to read a book I received *last* Christmas.

Updates for www.Chelsea-MI.com
The Things To Do In Chelsea events calendar is now completely database driven, which means that it has freed up hours and hours of my time each week to finish up the newest addition. This is a comprehensive directory of all businesses, organizations, and fun places like parks. The engine is done, and now it is a matter of adding more and more information to it. If you have a few minutes or an hour to volunteer to help out, your efforts will help benefit the whole community! Just send me an email if you have some time to spare.

For my last post of 2007, I wish you all a very happy new year!

~Leslie

No comments: