- Earth Day Celebration Planned for Chelsea - I'm hoping to get more information on this event soon for the Things To Do In Chelsea website
- Chelsea-Ann Arbor Bus in the works - Wouldn't this be great? With gas at $3+ per gallon even if those who work in Ann Arbor took the bus or shared a ride ONE day each week, they'd save 20% on gas expenses.
- Development Plan for Federal Screw Works Revised - There has been a lot of news, controversy and modifications in this story since it was first announced. This article does a good job summing it up. It will probably merit it's own full post in the near future.
- Purple Rose Theatre Opens Newest Play: "Vino Veritas" on January 17
- Reed's Barbershop Chosen as "Small Business Leader" by Chelsea Chamber of Commerce - I must agree, this is a great little place. They even won over my 4 year old son by turning on the NASCAR channel just for him when he said he liked 'Lightening McQueen'. (To which I thought woefully to myself, "Nascar has its own CHANNEL??")
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Catching up on local news in Chelsea
There have been quite a few interesting and/or relevant news articles about Chelsea in the past week or so. Rather than hold off on sharing the news until I have something clever to say, here are some snippets.