Autumn begins a 6 month season of gift giving in our house with birthdays and holidays. (Oh, and in case you didn't know, the gifting holidays begin with Halloween if you ask the grandparents.) Therefore, I assembled a list of kids' birthday party locations in and around Chelsea as a quick reference guide for other parents looking for creative and fun ideas.
Many of these places are great for any age, from toddlers to teens. But since my own kids are under 10, I may have missed some fun places for the tween or teen crowd. If anyone has suggestions for places I may have missed, please let me know!
Children's Birthday Party Venues in Chelsea, MI
- The Chelsea TreeHouse - indoor playground
- Arctic Coliseum - ice skating
- Chelsea Center for the Arts - arts or music activity
- Chelsea Teddy Bear Factory
- Cameron Pool at Beach Middle School - through Chelsea Community Ed
- Chelsea Lanes - smoke-free bowling alley
- Timber Town - no cost, first come-first served
- Chelsea Fire Station - no cost
- The Middle Bead
- Dancer's Edge Studio (Dexter)
- Putt and Glow (Jackson Rd. area in Ann Arbor)
- Quality 16 Movie Theater (Jackson Rd. area in Ann Arbor)
- Ann Arbor Family: "Boundless Birthdays"
- Ann Arbor Family: Your guide to Ann Arbor's birthday entertainment
- Ten Places to have a birthday party for kids an Ann Arbor, Michigan by Edward Vielmetti
- Having a party at home? Check out some of the cute theme ideas at FamilyFun.com.
Are there more?
I was curious if Eddy Discovery Center and Scrapbook Memories do birthday parties. Does anyone know? I'll try to find out this week if I can.
If you have other ideas, please add a comment below. I'll put everything together and add a permanent feature page to the Things To Do In Chelsea website for future reference.