Saturday, September 20, 2008

Birthday party ideas for kids in and around Chelsea


Autumn begins a 6 month season of gift giving in our house with birthdays and holidays. (Oh, and in case you didn't know, the gifting holidays begin with Halloween if you ask the grandparents.) Therefore, I assembled a list of kids' birthday party locations in and around Chelsea as a quick reference guide for other parents looking for creative and fun ideas.

Many of these places are great for any age, from toddlers to teens. But since my own kids are under 10, I may have missed some fun places for the tween or teen crowd. If anyone has suggestions for places I may have missed, please let me know!

Children's Birthday Party Venues in Chelsea, MI
Birthday party locations near Chelsea (10-15 min. drive)
Other lists of party ideas:

Are there more?
I was curious if Eddy Discovery Center and Scrapbook Memories do birthday parties. Does anyone know? I'll try to find out this week if I can.

If you have other ideas, please add a comment below. I'll put everything together and add a permanent feature page to the Things To Do In Chelsea website for future reference.

1 comment:

Edward Vielmetti said...

Great list thanks!

During the right time of the year (ie not winter) you could do a fun event at the Dexter Blueberry Farm and pick berries.

Along the same lines you could have fun taking a bunch of kids fishing, either at the fish farm on Island Lake Rd, or at some pond with a park next to it.