Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pamida store in Chelsea reopening

Chelsea's Pamida store, located in the shopping center at Main St./Old US 12 is reopening at last. It took a long while to get back on track after a fire destroyed most of the shopping complex earlier this year. I did miss the convenience of having the store open, but I am glad they took the time and effort to make sure everything was in good shape before opening for business.

Pamida's original plan was to have a grand reopening ceremony on October 31. Today's Ann Arbor News reports that the store is opening a few days earlier than planned. Just in time to buy our Halloween candy, I hope! I'm not sure what this means for the ribbon cutting celebration. I will drive by there this afternoon and see what I can find out.

I'll be looking forward to hearing the good news of the other businesses in the complex reopening as well.

Links:
UPDATE at 5:29 p.m. - Yup! They are open!

No comments: