Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just for fun: Chelsea Michigan on YouTube

In checking out my news feeds for the day, I found quite a few videos on YouTube that feature Chelsea. Check them out and you may very well see some familiar faces and be amused by our local creativity.

2009 Memorial Day Parade
Featuring school marching bands, boy scouts and girl scouts, and brief scenes from the cemetery.



The Amtrak speeds by the Chelsea Clocktower
I've seen this exact scene hundreds of times since I've lived in Chelsea. I'm not sure what the point of the video is, but I think my son would have loved it when he was in his Thomas the Tank Engine phase. (Note: turn down the volume... just like in person, the train gets LOUD!)



Jeff Daniels Comedy Golf Jam
And check out this one for a laugh. It's an oldie, but goodie. I've never golfed a day in my life but this outing to raise money for the Purple Rose Theatre looks like a whole lotta fun.



For more of Chelsea, Michigan on You Tube, follow this link, which will take you to search results. [Search for Chelsea, MI on YouTube] Note that I have no control over what shows up here, so bear that in mind when clicking on random videos. There also many real estate and for sale videos for our area, so just change your search terms to include those in your results.

No comments: