The Chelsea Library is offering Movie Mondays, featuring movie matinees for families. The schedule for the rest of the summer is as follows:
- July 20 "Beverly Hills Chihuahua"
- July 27 "Night at the Museum"
If you're looking for something a little more grown up (but not TOO much), don't miss SRSLY Cinema, which takes place every week after Sounds & Sights on Thursday Nights. Think drive-in with no car needed. Movies are shown after dusk (9:00-ish) on a big screen behind the Chelsea Clocktower Complex. Hang out with friends, enjoy some popcorn and get home waaay after dark! The rest of the summer schedule is:
- July 23rd - Iron Man
- July 30th - Journey to the Center of the Earth
- Aug 6th - The Longshots
- Aug 13th - Star Wars: Clone Wars
- Aug 20th - Narnia: Prince Caspian
- Aug 27th - Bolt
- Sep 3rd - Hotel for Dogs