Click the link to the event listing for time, location and other details.
- Ignite Chelsea - Entrepreneurs, creative professionals, and enthusiastic knowledge-seekers gather for an evening that is a unique blend of networking, information, and fun, encapsulated in the Ignite motto: “Enlighten us, but make it quick.” A dozen Chelsea folks will give fun-fast-five minute talks on something they're passionate about. Pizza provided by Jets Pizza.
- Chocolate Extravaganza in Chelsea is a perfect way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with a loved one, shake off the winter blahs, enjoy scrumptious treats, and support local businesses. After all, life is like a box of chocolates. Held from 10-5 at various locations throughout Chelsea.
- Chelsea House Orchestra Hometown Show - Celebrate and support the Chelsea School District's music education at Chelsea House Orchestra’s annual "Celtic with a Kick" Hometown Concert. The Beach Middle School Fiddle Club will open the show.
- Chelsea Lions Charity Bowl - Youth-Adult bowling Charity tournament to benefit the Penrickton Center For Blind Children and Chelsea Lions. Open to bowlers and non-bowlers alike. Features door prizes, raffles, free pizza and pop. Team consists of one youth under 18 and one adult.
- Animal Magic Show at Eddy Discovery Center - Popular animal rescuer and magician, Mark Rosenthal, will entertain, educate and astound with his combination of live animals and magic. While you observe a variety of animals that he cares for in his sanctuary, you will learn how they survive in their exotic native areas around the world.
- Meet the Artist at the River Gallery - Featuring the paintings of Tom Nuzum and photographs of Curtis Miller. Talk with the artist on February 12 at 2pm. Exhibit runs through March 5th.
- Valentines Party With Jeff Daniels - Jeff Daniels along with hosts, Wendy & Bill Holmes, and Mary & Ken Weber invite you to a Valentines party tied up in red ribbon for romantics, dreamers, and rug-cutters alike. We've taken care of everything for you - theatre reservations, cocktails, dinner, great music, celebrities, dancing. You need only supply the Valentine(s).
- Oldies Tribute at Inverness - Featuring blasts fro the past like hits from Frank Sinatra, the Rat Pack, Louis Armstrong and Elvis Presleyt. Come on out on Valentines weekend to enjoy nostalgic love songs from the good ole days as you enjoy the great food and drink at the Inverness Inn,
- Strictly Ballroom - A fun evening out to learn ballroom dancing and have a great time with friends. Taught by professional dance instructors with music by the Chelsea Chamber Players. Proceeds go to Youth Dance Theater of Michigan and the Chelsea Chamber Players.
- Corktown - Purple Rose Theatre's heartbreaking and hopeful dark comedy about an extraordinary day in the life of a Detroit mobster who finds love under the most violent and dangerous circumstances. Runs through March 5th
Click here for all February listings on Things To Do In Chelsea