Monday, April 14, 2008

Is it safe to come out yet?

Now that is it mid-April, do you think it's safe put away the fleece blankets (2 layers, if you must know) and emerge from behind my computer?

I sure hope so because it's the dawn of soccer season, ballet recitals, softball, t-ball, swim lessons, last days of school, year end parties and who knows what else. For some crazy reason, when my children were babies I thought I'd have more time to "spare" when they got to be school age. Silly me! These days, it seems I get about an hour and half of time between picking someone up, dropping someone off somewhere, when I can manage my business, run errands, clean the house, feed the kids and try to keep some semblance of sanity.

So, if I'm conspicuously gone from blogging this spring, look for me somewhere on the sidelines in the 8 and under sporting events in town.

In the meantime, keep an eye on the events calendar on Things To Do In Chelsea. As always, there is plenty to keep you away from your computer, too. :)

1 comment:

Sgt. Wolverine said...

It definitely hasn't been safe; last Thursday, I shot a hockey game in a cold rain. I was glad to get back in my car at the end of that one.

But this week is looking much nicer, so maybe I'll stay dry and unfrozen this week.